martes, 31 de mayo de 2016

Home from School

In literature we have to write a poem like one we had read in class. In my case I choose "Coming Home"

My mother is stressed after a Long day,
Asking about how it goes  at school,
We said: Today was a Boring day.
Getting at home after a Long day is the best for all.
We get at home and she prepare the snack.

I start playing with the celphone,
while my mother is telling me to do homework,
I said later and then i'm very tired.
Although my mother always has an stressed day at work and when que get home,
She always with a smile un her face helping us.

At night everyone sitting at table for dinner sharing time.
That's the best part of fue day.

1 comentario:

  1. Good work Joaquín! Your poem may be too narrative, but it´s still very descriptive and detailed.
    How about including some metaphors and similes next time?

    7 (seven)

    ResponderEliminar